- Do you allow males to attend your classes or workshops?
Unfortunately, we do not. At DivaGirl Fitness, we are a community of women, dedicated to help other women get fit, have fun and feel sexy!
- Do you have any age requirements for your classes?
Students must be at least 17 years of age. We have no age limit! Our average age for classes is 30-35 years old.
- I have never taken dance before. Can I still attend your classes?
Of course! At DivaGirl Fitness, we offer classes for the average woman. We work with you to help you improve your dance technique and coordination, while having fun!
- Do I need to be in shape to attend your classes and workshops?
No- we encourage women of all fitness levels to attend DivaGirl Fitness classes and workshops. Our classes are an excellent way to get into shape, so come on out and try us out!
- Will I get a workout in the class?
Yes. Different classes have different degrees of intensity, yet all classes encourage you to engage in healthy cardiovascular activity.
- Will I lose weight by taking the classes?
Attending classes at DivaGirl Fitness will help you improve your exercise regime. However, to “lose weight,” a balanced lifestyle of exercise, healthy diet and stress management is needed to see results.
- How do I find out about classes in my area?
You can search various classes and workshops in your area by visiting our FIND A CLASS page. You can easily select the cities in which you would like to attend classes, to filter your results.
- I don’t see my city of choice in the FIND A CLASS search. Does this mean you don’t offer classes in that city?
Correct. If your city is not listed under FIND A CLASS, this means that there currently are no classes or workshops running. However, classes in your area MAY be running in the near future, so please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to inquiry about your city.
- Can I try a class before I commit to a full session?
Yes- of course! You will need to pay the “drop-in” fee. Please contract your appropriate DivaGirl Licensee to confirm the drop-in rate or email email@example.com.
- Do you offer free trial classes?
No, we do not. You can “try” a class out by paying the drop-in fee. The only way to know if you like a class is to try it!
- What should we wear to class?
We encourage women to wear regular fitness attire; fitted clothing. No jeans or skirts. Most classes are run in bare feet and some with light running shoes. Please double check with your DivaGirl Instructor on shoe requirements.
- I am ready to start- how do I sign up?
There are two ways in which you can sign up to a class or session. 1. Sign up online quickly and by selecting the SIGN UP NOW Button (online payment required to complete transaction); OR 2. Contact (via email or phone) the DivaGirl Licensee instructing your class of choice, to reserve your spot. Online registration is the preferred method.
- My schedule changes every week. How flexible are your hours?
At DivaGirl Fitness, we realize that our students live busy lives. Thus, we are flexible with our session packages. Our drop-in classes are also a great way to enjoy our DivaGirl classes, without having to dedicate yourself to a full session.
- Can I bring my friends?
Yes- you are encouraged to bring your friends to class, as it heightens your DivaGirl experience! Your friends can attend the class by paying the drop-in fee.
- My friend is interested in attending- can she watch the class?
Unfortunately not. We do not allow people to simply observe our classes, as it makes our participating students uncomfortable.
- What is your missed class policy?
The missed class policy varies among DivaGirl Licensees. Please contact (via email or phone) the DivaGirl Licensee instructing your class of choice, to confirm their missed class policy.
- Do you offer baby-sitting services at your facility?
No, unfortunately not. No children are allowed to hang out at the studio or watch the class.
- How do I keep informed of new classes/workshops happening in my area?
To keep informed about new classes, workshops or Diva events in your area, please sign up to our monthly DivaGirl Newsletter. There is a sign-up box on our Home Page.
- I am a bit shy. Do you offer private lessons?
Yes we do. We can also customize a dance/fitness workout plan just right for you. For more information about private classes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I have a group of girls interested in attending a private group session. Do you offer group sessions?
Yes we do. We allow 3-15 ladies in a private group session. For more information on pricing or to book a DivaGirl Instructor, please email email@example.com.
- Do you teach classes/workshops in a corporate environment?
Yes we do. We can instruct dance or fitness classes/workshops in your corporate environment. Scheduling varies upon availability. To reserve your corporate class or session, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do you offer gift certificates?
Yes- gift certificates are available for purchase- a minimum of $10 CDN is required. Gift certificates expire 1 year from the purchase date and are non-redeemable for cash. You may purchase gift certificates online via our SHOP page (online payment is required to complete transaction) or via emailing email@example.com. Gift certificates are available for pick-up or can be mailed to a location of your choice (shipping fee will be incurred).
- Do you teach at bachelorette parties, stagettes or ladies events?
Yes, we do offer dance instruction services at various ladies events. These services are available through our sister company, DivaGirl Entertainment.
- Do you offer performances or custom choreography for special events?
Yes, we do. These services are available through our sister company, DivaGirl Entertainment.
- I would like some information on a particular fitness/dance/health topic. Where can I send my questions or ideas?
Please send your topic ideas or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What payment methods do you accept?
The best method of payment is an online transaction. You can pay via your PayPal account, online banking account or credit cards. We also accept cash or cheque on premise.
- Is online registration safe?
Yes, very much so! Paypal is a safe way to transfer payments online worldwide!
- Do I need a paypal account to pay online?
No- you can also pay with your bank account or credit cards online.
- What information is included in your monthly newsletter?
Our monthly DivaGirl newsletter informs you of updates involved with the DivaGirl community! We inform you of new classes, workshops, locations and instructors added to DivaGirl Fitness, including any partner promotions that are highlighted that month. We communicate our Monthly Featured Workshop, Diva Event and DivaGirl Member promotions for the upcoming weeks. We also provide you with various nutrition/fitness tips that will help you lead a divalicious lifestyle!
- How do I subscribe to your newsletter?
Subscribing is easy! Just enter your name/email in our sign-up box (to be found on most pages throughout our website), to start receiving our newsletters!
- Why am I no longer receiving my DivaGirl Fitness newsletters?
There are several reasons why you might stop receiving our emails:
a. Your emails are bouncing. This is a mail server error (most likely our DivaGirl emails are being blocked). Try adding email@example.com to your address book or safe sender list, or have a talk with your mail server administrator or IT support.
b. Your e-mails are being sent to your junk mail folder. Sometimes your DivaGirl emails might be mistaken for spam. To avoid this, add the following addresses to your address book and/or safe sender list within your e-mail settings: firstname.lastname@example.org.
c. You have been unsubscribed. If your email has been bouncing for a long time, you will automatically be kicked off the database. To re-subscribe, go to our sign-up box, enter in your name/email address and hit Submit. You will then receive an email confirmation of your subscription.
- How do I update my profile information?
Visit the Manage Subscription link on the bottom of the newsletter, to edit your profile.
- How do I change the email address that my DivaGirl emails are being sent to?
Visit the Manage Subscription link on the bottom of the newsletter, to edit your profile. Once in your profile, you can update your email address.
- The DivaGirl Fitness Newsletter is not right for me. How do I unsubscribe?
To unsubscribe to our newsletter, click on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of your DivaGirl emails.
- What is the difference between a DivaGirl Member and DivaGirl Licensee?
By being a DivaGirl Member, you have access to resources and exciting offers to help you become a true Diva! This type of membership is suited for ANY woman interested in getting fit, having fun and feeling sexy! Our second type of membership is a DivaGirl Licensee. This type of membership is geared towards women who are looking for employment and business opportunities with DivaGirl Fitness. This is ideal for ladies who are 1. instructors in dance or fitness, who run their own classes or who would love to!, or 2. ladies who are not currently teaching, but would love to opportunity to start!
- How much does each membership cost?
A DivaGirl Membership is $15/month and a DivaGirl Licensee is $35/month- greatly low monthly rate!
- Can I cancel my membership at any time?
After a minimum of two-month membership, you can cancel your membership.
- How do I sign up to DivaGirl?
It’s easy! Visit www.divagirlfitness.com/amember/signup.php to fill out an online application form. After an approval process, you are set to take advantage of the DivaGirl benefits (take up to 24 hours).
- If I refer a friend to the DivaGirl Membership, do I get a discount?
Yes you do! If you refer a friend (either as a DivaGirl Member or Licensee), who signs up to DivaGirl, you receive a FREE month of membership (max. of 1 FREE month only). For every additional friend who signs up, you receive a 10% discount for one month (up to 3 months only). Your commission will be sent as a credit, at the end of your month term. You can refer your friends in your online application form, or send your referrals (name, email address and phone #) to email@example.com.
- I have a business that would like to partner and co-promote with DivaGirl Fitness OR would like to be a featured Diva Event. How do I go about this?
We are constantly looking for companies to partner with and establish long-term relationships. In addition, we are constantly looking for various “diva” events across the country to feature to our community. If you follow the motto, get fit, have fun and feel sexy, we want to talk to you! Please send your questions and ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ADVERTISING & SPONSORSHIPS:
- Do you offer advertising opportunities with DivaGirl Inc.?
Yes- we offer advertising opportunities at DivaGirl- through out website, newsletter and Diva events. To discuss rates, packages and advertising opportunities, please send an email to email@example.com.
- I am a writer who would like the opportunity to write for DivaGirl Fitness. Who do I contact regarding writing opportunities?
Please send your resume, list of works and ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org. Yes- we do feature freelance writers on both our website and newsletter.
- Do you take on interns?
We are always looking for keen ladies who are interested in being involved with Divagirl. We offer four-month unpaid internships that involve a variety of marketing, sales, media, entertainment, event planning and administrative tasks. To find out how you can apply as an intern, pleas email email@example.com.
- Does DivaGirl Fitness sponsor or donate to companies/events?
Yes- DivaGirl Fitness is a proud supporter of giving back to their community. As we see fit, we offer donations at various levels, to women events (supporting various causes) across the country. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your proposal.